Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Candy Cane Hearts

I saw this way cute idea for candy cane hearts on a blog that I follow occasionally, Love and Twenty Toes, and just had to share. What a cute idea to use up extra Christmas candy canes in the house! I don't have any this year, but you can bet I will next year ;o)







Just lay your candy canes out, in heart shapes, on a foil lined baking sheet.




Put in a preheated oven of 240 degrees and watch them closely just until they start to melt. Take them off the pan so they will not continue to melt, and pinch the ends together so they will stick when they cool.

What a fun, and easy, Valentine's Day Recipe and decoration. Thanks for sharing Alli!

Photos taken by Alli, author at Love and Twenty Toes

2 comments:

  1. I thought so too! Couldn't resist sharing it. I wish I had some candy canes in the house!

    ReplyDelete