Tuesday, March 27, 2012

White Chocolate Macadamia Popcorn

Quite a little tasty combination in this amazing concoction. Popcorn, white chocolate, macadamia nuts and my favorite - Peanut M&M's. I made this today and had to put the bowl in another room to keep from mindlessly shoveling it in my big fat mouth. Besides being delicious, it is a very pretty Easter snack.





Ingredients

1/2 cup popcorn - popped
2 squares of vanilla bark
1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
several huge handfuls of M&M's (the more the better IMO ;o)
Easter sprinkles

Directions

Melt the vanilla bark in the microwave - stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Poor over the popped popcorn: while the bark is still warm and soft stir in the nuts, sprinkles and M&M's. Poor popcorn out onto a strip of waxed paper until chocolate is set.

Of course, you can adjust the ingredients to suit your needs. I would imagine most people would like more of the vanilla bark than I used, I just don't like things super sweet. 

Try not to eat the whole bowl in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment