Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Egg Wreath

I have a long list of decorating and baking ideas I would just LOVE to get to for Easter this year, but time is a rare thing for me these days. All of my spare time this week has been spent trying to learn Human Anatomy for my class while the Easter eggs and baskets have been sitting quietly by. Everyone will just have to be happy with me sharing the ideas I have found instead of the ideas I have tried and been successful at.

This Easter Egg Wreath looks super fun and would look great hanging on a door.... or even better as a centerpiece with flowers in the middle!


Materials
 
  • 14 plastic pull-apart eggs
  • Puffy paint
  • Egg cartons
  • 2 large heavy-duty paper plates
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Green craft foam
  • Twist ties
Instructions
 
  1. First, decorate 14 plastic pull-apart eggs with puffy paint and let them dry. (Overturned egg cartons make great workstations and drying racks; just set each egg half over a carton cup bottom.)
  2. Cut the rims from the paper plates and glue them together. Glue green craft foam leaves around the ring, leaving 1 1/2 inches between them.
  3. To attach the eggs, tightly wrap twist ties (one for each egg) between the leaves around the paper plate ring, then simply close the egg halves together over the ties.


    picture and idea found on family fun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment