Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oops!

Aloha! Sorry friends, I forgot to leave a post letting everyone know I was going to be gone for a while. Aaron and I went to The Big Island, Hawaii, with my mother and that is why you haven't heard from me in over a week. I am still alive and well... actually very well after a much  needed retreat. 


It was great to be away from obligations and rain for a while and be able to explore a new area of the world. I can say though, as nice as it was, it does feel good to be back onto routine again; it always takes a good week to totally settle back into the swing of things, but I am well on my way.


With my brain totally in vacation mode still, I will probably be spending most of this week sharing my experiences on the Big Island (in case any of you have a trip planned there in the future) and giving you some great vacation tips I have learned over the years.


It feels good to be back, and I hope I was missed.... even if just a little ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment