Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pepperoni Pizza Pull Aparts

Jess is home and getting ready to graduate next weekend. We decided to have her graduation party this last weekend, since we will have to make the 2 hour drive to her campus for the ceremony, we thought it would be too much for one day to try and do both. Pizza has been a staple in our house for years, so I wanted to make some, but wanted something a little different.  Here's what I came up with.


I am a total dufus and didn't get a picture of the "final product". By the time this came out of the oven I was in full on hostess mode and forgot to snap a shot: but trust me, it looked amazing.

INGREDIENTS:

Pizza crust dough (here is my recipe for pizza crust)
Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni
Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:

I did this in a spring pan so I could just pop off the side of the pan and be good to go, but I imagine you could do it like traditional pull-aparts and make it in a bunt pan and then dump it upside down onto a plate.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Roll half your pizza dough into 18-24 little pizza balls and line the bottom of your pan with them. Layer on pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese - REPEAT.



Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until it is cooked all the way through to the center. Very yummy and a huge hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment