Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Celebrations

September is here and one of my favorite months. Admittedly, I miss the summer weather and long days, but there is something about the coming of fall that I just love: the colors and smells are comforting to me, and I suppose September has a soft spot in my heart because it's my birthday, so it is surrounded by good memories. Even without a birthday, there are still fun excuses to have little celebrations. Here are your unusual holidays for the month of September.




1 - Labor Day

5 - International Day of Charity

7 - Grandparents Day

10 - World Suicide Prevention Day

11 - Remember Freedom Day: Patriots Day

12 - Video Games Day

13 - International Chocolate Day: Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day

16 - Guacamole Day

17 - International Country Music Day

18 - National Cheeseburger Day

19 - Talk Like a Pirate Day

20 - International Eat an Apple Day

21 - International Day of Peace: Wife Appreciation Day

22 - Family Day

25 - National One Hit Wonder Day

26 - Johny Appleseed Day: Love Note Day

27 - Ancestor Appreciation Day: Family Healthy and Fitness Day: National Museum Day

29 - International Coffee Day

30 - As a Stupid Question Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment