Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wedding Announcement

It's official, my youngest kiddo and oldest daughter is getting married! Bobby (my soon to be newest son) popped the question over the Christmas holiday. I will be sharing any tips that I learn along the way to have a beautiful wedding at a reasonable cost, as weddings can be extremely expensive and we just aren't going to go that route. Fortunately I have a very thrifty daughter who is very in touch with reality: she is after all the founder of the newly launched website Second Hand Shopper. Our first thrifty move? We took the announcement pictures ourselves. We had a ton of fun playing at the park and got some amazing shots - and saved hundreds! Take a look at some of our favorites.


These two are just so dang cute and fun to be around! I am sharing most of our favorite shots here, except the few that they picked for their actual announcements: I don't want to give anything away!

 











No comments:

Post a Comment