Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shamrock Smoothie

I love mint! And this time of year I am always tempted to head to McD's for their Shamrock Shake. I am a good girl and resist that temptation, but damn they are good! I am happy to say that I have come up with an acceptable alternative to that devil of a shake however. It's healthy, fresh and so delicious you won't even miss it's fast food counterpart. Your lips and butt will thank-you.








SHAMROCK SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

1 Frozen Banana
2 Cups Fresh Spinach
1 Cup Ice Cubes
1/2 Cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Milk (More or less depending on how thick you want your smoothie)
1 Tb Cacao Nibs
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/4-1/2 tsp Mint or Peppermint Extract - depending on your tastes
Powdered Stevia - or sweetener of choice - to taste

Directions:

Blend everything in a blender, find a warm cozy spot, and enjoy completely guilt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment