Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sliders

Superbowl. It's pretty much become a holiday event for most people. Friends, food, drinks, commercials and of course the game. 

You know me. I can't let a holiday go by without making it a little extra fun and special. It was super easy with these Superbowl Sliders that I came up with. They looked amazing and were a huge hit.




Ingredients:

Potato Dinner Rolls
Ground Hamburger (I actually used ground buffalo)
Bacon (true to form, I used turkey bacon ;o)
Cheddar Cheese
Football Cupcake Toppers

Directions:

Make your hamburger patties the size of the dinner rolls you choose and grill. Top with half a piece of cheddar cheese and one piece of bacon. Hold together with your Football Toppers.

Easy Cheesy!!! So simple, but yet so fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment