Monday, April 18, 2011

Butterfinger Cookies

I am not a fan of dipping things in chocolate. Partly because chocolate just isn't my thing, but mostly because I really suck at it and it's messy. I do make an exception with these cookies though. They are easy and taste like a Butterfingers candy bar when you are done. 





Ingredients

Ritz Crackers
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips/ White Chocolate Chips
Holiday Sprinkles

Directions

First, make little peanut butter and Ritz sandwiches.

Melt your chocolate. I usually put my chocolate chips in a bowl and melt them in the microwave on power level 5, stirring every minute until they are completely melted.

Dip your Ritz sandwiches until they are completely covered and place them on waxed paper. Sprinkle with your holiday sprinkles and then let cool. (If you are in a hurry you can put them in the refrigerator to cool, and set the chocolate, faster)

No comments:

Post a Comment