Monday, May 30, 2011

Mexi-Burgers

Throwing ground beef on the grill always makes for a celebration in our house. Here is one of our favorite variations on the ho-hum hamburger. Give it a try, it's yummy!






1-15 oz. can black beans
1 lb. lean ground beef
1/4 cup med-hot salsa
1 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
1 egg

In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Blend well using your hands and form into  four patties. Grill burgers until done.

Serve on a whole wheat bun topped with guacamole, tomato and lettuce.
 

picture taken by Gaby Dalkin
ya, so remember when I said, posts ago, that I lost a whole file of my raw materials, including photographs......? Unfortunately my picture of my Mexi-Burger was in there - ugh! Everything was in there! Oh well, I just borrowed one from Gaby, until I can get another one of my own. She has a great cooking site, so check it out,! Whats Gaby Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment