Friday, December 9, 2011

3 FREE Fun Gift Tags

Here are some silly ideas I did a few years ago as part of my "12 Days of Christmas" for my kids. They loved them, and it's so simple and inexpensive you can give them to all of your impish friends. I am providing the idea, along with free gift tags to put along with them.

Enjoy!







Fill a bag full of green M&M's with this gift tag attached





In a bag put graham crackers, marshmallows and a chocolate bar. Attach this cute little tag. You can make your smores in the microwave or roast your marshmallows in the fireplace.





Attach to a bag filled with some sort of chocolate covered nut or raisins
Whoppers or Milk Duds also work great

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. I have gotten "reindeer poop" a couple times for Christmas and enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete