Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Show and Tell

I am a fan of The Ellen DeGeneres Show on FB. That woman cracks me up!! She is posting funny Christmas pictures this month, and last week she had a pic of a kid freaking out on Santa's lap. I laughed and then thought.... "Hmm. I have a picture just like that of me!". So, for your enjoyment this holiday season, here it is, me as a shy little two year old totally freakin on Santa's lap.

This also got me thinking, let's all share!! This could be a fun thing to do if everyone want's to participate. Here is what I'm gonna do.


Email me the funniest Christmas picture you can find of yourself or a family member (please, no searching the interwebs for the funny ones - we can all do that ourselves, and I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarism ;o)

kathy@hairbykathy.com

The Friday before Christmas will be my last post before heading out of town for a week, so I will use that post to share all of the pictures we come up with. Whether it is one picture or one hundred, they will be on here Friday.

If no one wants to participate, that is totally cool with me - then you guys will just have to look at a bunch of funny pictures of me and my family, and if you knew my family, you know I can come up with a fair few.

Don't let me down now! I have over 300 people following this blog, so I know that at least one or two of you can come up with a great photo to share! Remember, humor is always at the expense of someone else, so lets be that someone else and give everyone a holiday giggle.

You up for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment