Monday, December 19, 2011

A Christmas Lights Walk

Every neighborhood has one: the one house that tries to match Clark Griswald's 25,000 Italian imported twinkle lights. I have never been one to put lights out on my house.... the fear of falling off a high ladder and having no outdoor outlets on my house are kind of deterring to me.... but I love to drive/walk around looking at other peoples outdoor creations. It's one of my favorite evening Christmas activities.


We have a park here, sitting on a lake, that goes all out every year. The entire park is decked out and makes for an amazing Christmas walk. There is just something quite peaceful about walking through a neighborhood or park all decked out like that - it really makes me feel so Christmasy and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment