Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowman Pencils

I have to admit, I am having a very busy day today, and when I am not running around or working I am vegging in front of this computer. That is what I am currently doing - taking a moment to do nothing, with my feet up, sipping a green tea and just web surfing: ya know, just the brainless activity of a much deserved lunch break. I found these adorable snowman pencils and decided to share them for my post today. 







Make one of two 1-inch Styrofoam balls a bit smaller by pressing uniformly on a flat surface. Push pencil eraser into big ball by 1/4 inch; remove, coat with white glue; reinsert. Glue on head. Brush with glue; spoon on glitter; let dry. Glue on orange felt nose and black seed beads for eyes. Let dry 30 minutes. Tie on ribbon scarf. 


Idea and pictures taken from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment