Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Take Time For Yourself.... It's Important

Taking care of kids - taking care of husband - taking care of the house, the dog and the shopping, on top of whatever job you may have. We take care of everyone else in the world and it's very important ladies, that we take care of ourselves too!

Today I'm going to do just that!


I'm headed out today with my mom for a girls day. When was the last time you took a girls day? It's been a while for me. I don't know why we sometimes feel guilt over taking a day to ourselves. We feel there is too much to be done and we don't have time or, not enough money to spend.

You-are-wrong!

There is always time for you. It just goes back to the ol' adage of sharpening the saw. If you don't take time to sharpen your saw then it takes twice as long to chop down the tree. Make sure to sharpen.

What am I off doing today? Mom and I are starting out with facials at the local esthetician school. The students do great, and how wrong can you go with a facial? Then it's lunch and a movie.

I am really looking forward to this day. I need this day. Please, ladies, take one for yourselves for me! 

picture taken by ShiokDeal

No comments:

Post a Comment