Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'M BACK!!

It has been far too long since I have done any kind of blogging, and I have been missing it terribly. Things just got so crazy there for a while, I had to step back and let it go. I am very excited to say, though my life is still crazy, I think I am getting used to the madness now and can function a little better with it. I will not be posting daily like I was previously, but I will try to be here at least once or twice a week. Here is the scoop in me since I have been gone the last 9 months.


I finished my training and am now a personal trainer at the local 24 Hour fitness. It was a very long and difficult process for me, much more difficult than I thought it would be, but I came out victorious in the end. I had a lot of help and support and am really glad that I stuck it through. I am having a little bit of difficulty getting used to working for someone else, since I have been self-employed for the last 24 years, but it's fun, everyone I work with is awesome and I am learning a lot. I am training 3 days a week and continuing in the Salon 3 days per week..... yup, working 6 days per week at the moment. But, the hours are usually sporadic enough that there is no reason why I can't post something every now and then - I miss my cyber friends! ;o)

Since I am such a holiday geek, I am sure that this blog will take a turn slightly and focus on holiday's. I will be posting in the next couple of days on  the St. Patrick's day fun I have planned. I also am the Mother of adult children now, one of which who is engaged, so much of my focus is that direction. 

It feels good to be back, and hopefully a few of you will start to read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment