Monday, September 29, 2014

Coundown To Halloween 2014

I am getting excited - October is almost here! Is it weird that I put up my Halloween decorations last week? I think there are several things I love about Halloween: you can act like a kid again and it's completely acceptable, and to me it's the official kick-off to the "Holidays". I will be participating in the Countdown To Halloween this year, and have been preparing for it for weeks. I've had all of my Halloween books out, been pinning like crazy and devouring Google for inspiration. I have a lot of great things coming!

The Countdown To Halloween is an awesome site that opens up once a year to showcase all bloggers that want to highlight Halloween all through the month of October. There are only two rules: You post regularly, and every post has to do with Halloween. For myself, I am planning on posting a little more regularly than usual, and will have something fun for you at least five days a week - Monday through Friday.

So, if you have some spare time and love Halloween as much as I do, head on over to THE COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN and see what kind of fun goodies you can find. All participants should be posted by Wednesday, October 1st.

Happy Halloween my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment