Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanksgiving Office Decorations

I spend a lot of time in my office: it's where I work, sew and write. I always have some sort of holiday cheer on my desk and because it's been so cold and dark as of late, I wanted to incorporate a burning candle into my Thanksgiving focal point. This is what I came up with. It's super easy, very inexpensive, and makes my office feel nice and cozy.


Right now pumpkins at the farmers market are nice and cheap. I was able to pick up this sugar pumpkin for only $1.00. Candles are also always on sale this time of year, so I got an awesome vanilla candle (my favorite scent!) for $5.00. The last two things I purchased were ribbon and fall leave and Thanksgiving stickers.

To put it together I used double sided tape to stick some skinny ribbon around the top and bottom of the candle and stuck a leaf sticker on it. Then a bow on the top of a pumpkin along with some more stickers. 

It's amazing what you can do with a little ribbon and stickers. Like I said, cheap and super easy..... but, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment