Friday, May 13, 2016

Watch Ya' Mouth

It's not very often that I see a video on Facebook that makes me laugh. Usually I sit there wondering what the heck everyone else is seeing in it. However, this morning I saw a video that had me laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my face! With just this little piece of plastic, and a couple of siblings, hilarity ensues. I will definitely be playing this game with my family and/or friends very soon!!

 

Opening picture taken from http://www.mydentodoc.com. Video provided by Joe Santagato

1 comment:

  1. One of the unique features of The Guardians Weekly is its commitment to giving a truly global perspective on the news. While various news outlets focus primarily on events in their own countries or regions, Theguardiansweekly covers stories from around the world, with a particular emphasis on issues that might be overlooked by other media outlets.

    theguardiansweekly

    ReplyDelete