Monday, October 3, 2011

It's A Contest!!

I'm kicking off our countdown to Halloween with a contest. I spent all weekend at the thrift stores and consignment shops costume shopping and found  three amazing little treasures to offer as prizes. 1. Happy Halloween Curious George 2. Frankenstein and 3. Scary Sounds of Halloween.

Here's what you need to do.




1. Send me a picture of your best Halloween costume, past or present, to kathy@hairbykathy.com

2. Briefly explain what the costume is, why you chose it, and how you put it together: after all, this is a blog for an exchange of ideas and the more creative the better.

3. Along with the picture please include your name and address so that I can mail you your amazing prize.

4. US contestants only. Sorry, but since this contest is coming out of my own pocket I don't have the funds to send things any further than that.... maybe some day ;o)

5. DEADLINE: Saturday, October 15th. That way I can get the prizes out early enough for you to enjoy them during the Halloween season.

That's it. Easy Cheesy. I will have the winners posted on Monday, October 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment