Monday, March 19, 2012

Jelly Bean Carrot

Easter is around the corner, so I am going to get an early start in giving you a bunch of ideas: I have a few kicking around in my head and have found a few others that I think are great.

I loved these jelly bean carrots that I found on Martha's site this morning... I think I will make them up to put in my baskets this year but I will be using orange M&M's instead of jelly beans (not a sticky candy fan).






Tools and Materials

Plastic pastry bag
Orange jelly beans
Green rickrack or ribbon
Easter basket, optional


Jelly Bean Carrot How-To

1. Fill a plastic pastry bag 3/4 of the way with orange jelly beans.

2. Tie bag closed with a green rickrack or ribbon.

3. Include the carrots in an Easter basket or fill a basket with them and set them out as favors for a party.

picture and idea found on Martha Stewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment