Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Holidays

Things have bee a little quite for me in the blogging world: I don't have much time to sit down to my computer these days, but I haven't forgotten. I am in the midst of starting up a new business, reorganizing my house, and - oh ya - my son's wedding this month! Holy  Crap!!! My son is getting married in two weeks! It is very surreal for sure. We are busy planning our big party - here are your reasons to have one of your own.
 

1 - Girlfriend's Day

1 - Spider Man Day

2 - International Beer Day

3-7 - International Tree Climbing Weekend

3 - Watermelon Day

4 - National Chocolate Chip Day!

4 - Friendship Day

4 - Sister's Day

5 - National Oyster Day

6 - National Root Beer Float Day

8 - Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night

9 - World Wide Art Day

10 - National Garage Sale Day

10 - S'mores Day

12 - Vinyl Record Day

13 - International Left Hander's Day

15 - Best Friends Day

15 - National Relaxation Day

17 - National Geocaching Day

17 - National Thrift Shop Day

19 - Aviation Day

19 - Black Cow Root Beer Float Day

19 - World Humanitarian Day

19 - Cupcake Day

21 - Senior Citizen Day

22 - Be An Angel Day

24 - National Waffle Day

24-25 - National Bat Night

25 - Kiss and Make Up Day

26 - National Dog Day

30 - National Toasted Marshmallow Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment